Still Hanging the Pictures

Thanks so much for making the hop to come visit me in my new home.  Metaphorically speaking, I’m still unpacking the moving boxes and hanging the pictures, but later this week I’ll be celebrating my new digs with a giveaway from the kind people at luggage.com (well-timed, since so many of us travel during this season!).

"Moving on" by quirky and talented British artist, Sam Toft

"Moving on" by quirky and talented British artist, Sam Toft. Available to purchase at samtoft.co.uk

In the meantime, I’d be thrilled to bits if you’d update your links/ feeds/ reader/ bookmarks/ scraps-of-paper with my new address.

And if anyone has tips and things you learned when moving from Blogger to your own domain, I’d love to hear them!

10 Responses to Still Hanging the Pictures

1. GB says:

Done. and done. :) so glad to be on board!

XO,
    G

2. Just in time for my post on Wednesday – but I got all the links sorted out. Congratulations on your move!

3. Claudia says:

Love the new site! Am a follower!

4. Congratulations! The new site looks great. Unfortunately no advice on the move. I’m sure I’ll probably have to do it one of these days and the idea sounds scary! Looks like you made the transition very well though. I’ll update…

5. adrienne says:

Congratulations on your new digs. The site looks great – simple and elegant.
    I changed your web address on my blog roll and in the blogs I follow.
    Thank you for the reminder.

Adrienne

6. Gwen says:

It doesn’t look like you need much in the way of advice with the move to your own domain, it looks grand. My only advice it to make sure that you have ALL of the services that you formerly used to track your sites at the old home updated to the new home. It took me a while to get all of the things like that switched since I was used to not having to think about it.

I am now off to check out Sam Toft….

7. Janell Beals says:

I have no experience with moving a domain, but as I also have http://www.isabellaandmax.com, I suspect at some point I will. I’ll come back to you for advice! Really great new look, love the new header and lots of great organization here! I’m heading back over to my blog to update my blog roll! Janell

8. lida dai hua says:

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with
    your blog.

9. Natasha says:

Good luck with your move! The blog looks wonderful.

Best wishes,