Best of the Year

Well, that was quite a year. I realize, of course, there are still 2 weeks left, but since things are getting a little crazy around here and I’m hopping on a flight to London on Thursday, I’m not sure you’ll be seeing much more of me in the next eighteen days.

Thank you so much for sharing in my journey, which started in January with me still trying to identify my decorating style, and ended in December with preparations to become a full-time Professional Organizer. Quite a year!

Pictured above are images from some of my more popular posts this year.  Here are some highlights, in case you missed them:

January: What to Wear on a Rainy Day
February: In Praise of Toast
March:  5 Reasons to Invest in Dresses
April: How to Make an Easy Grommet Header
May: Whispering Coastal
June: Quirky British Buys
July: 3 Habits of Highly Stylish People
August: Before and After Master Bedroom
September: Tickle in Style
October: Things Organized Neatly
November: Nuts About Berries
December: Peacock Party

Thanks again for stopping by.  I’m planning an even more colorful and exciting 2011, and I hope you’ll share it with me.

10 Responses to Best of the Year

1. I love the clean layout of your website and blog. Congratulations on the change! I’m looking forward to going back through your blog and looking at your highlighted posts. Have a safe trip back to London and thank you for stopping by. I know I haven’t stop by nearly as much as I would like. I’m hoping to get a bit more organized during my end of the year vacation. Fingers crossed. :)

2. Claudia says:

Have a wonderful and safe trip!

3. Shelley says:

You really have outdone yourself with that collage – it is simply beautiful to look at. Question: where is the blog post that goes with the colour scheme for the the beach photo? That looks like it talks about a really interesting idea, and I don’t remember reading that one. Have a great trip to London!

4. samantha says:

jsut caught up with your new blog, had been following the old one in google reader, but missed the switch over some how.
    Nce to be here.

5. Have so enjoyed reading your blog in 2010 and seeing you transform from struggling to be stylish to being a English organizer… especially since we’ve benefitted from your wonderful advice! Have a safe trip and a wonderful holiday “across the pond”!
    xxoo

6. Pauline says:

I answered Shelley’s question by email, but then realized others might be curious too. The beach colors image is from this post,
    How to Translate Images to Color Schemes.

7. AlexisAnne says:

Just popped over after finding the link on your old blog space. LOVE the look, and I know I’m going to love browsing through your archives because the collage you showed from the last year has some of the exact same items that I’ve drawn inspiration from on my own blog.
    I built an entire virtual room around the peacock candle :)

8. Sarah (Semi Expat) says:

Have loved your old blog and now your new and looking forward to good things to come in 2011. Do hope you have a safe journey to UK and that the snow does not stop your travel plans… xx

9. Janell Beals says:

What a great way to highlight your year of posts! Have a wonderful time in London! Janell

10. Sarah (Semi Expat) says:

Hope you are there safely and happy christmas to you and all the best for 2011… Sarah x