There is only one of me and only 24 hours in the day. (And of those hours, I only really like to be awake for about 15!). So I’ve been noodling on a problem faced by many small business owners, which is how to make the most effective use of my time. It’s important to me to:
~ Work with people where I can make a difference.
~ Offer clients a range of options to suit their circumstances, needs and location.
~ Enable more people to learn about organizing, even if we don’t work one-on-one together.
I know from client feedback what a difference the organizing process can make to someone’s life and the feeling of relief it brings!
As a result, I’m now offering:
- Three different hands-on organizing packages, so clients can get to know me or work with me in-depth.
- Workshops and seminars ranging from 30 minutes to 4 hours. If you’re in the San Mateo area and would like to learn about de-cluttering on April 5, I’d love to see you: register here. More classes are in development for May and beyond.
- Remote, telephone-based organizing coaching, so that even distant family cannot escape my offerings!
- My solo service, where I act as the catalyst in getting you started and defining the steps you then need to accomplish on your own.
- Monthly tips by email, announcements and links via Facebook and Twitter, and of course, ongoing blog posts.
These options allow me to make great use of my time and help more people get on the path to becoming more organized.
Whether or not you have your own business, have you looked at where your time goes and the impact of those activities on yourself, your family, your income and your community? Are you leveraging your time as well as you could?
If you would like friendly, confidential Professional Organizing help to turn chaos into calm, contact me to take the first step toward a sorted, stylish space.