Organizing can take many forms and I’m pleased to offer a range of services to address your needs.
I value my time highly, and usually only have capacity to work with 5 or 6 clients each week. I’d love to hear from you, if you are truly ready to get organized:
|Will you benefit from working with me? My clients are busy and successful people who understand they are making an investment which will save them time, money and stress for years to come. They are ready to commit time and resources to getting organized and, in most cases, are ready to let go of clutter to move forward. To learn more about working with me, please check out the FAQs.|
- Hands on Organizing is the most usual way to work with a Professional Organizer. This is where we roll up our sleeves and tackle your project together. I love to transform chaos into calm, while working with you in a friendly, supportive way. Our sessions are confidential. We’ll work together in blocks of 3 hours, but I encourage you to make whatever progress you feel you can, in between my visits.
- Distance Organizing is offered to those outside my range of travel who would like to work with me via telephone, webcam, or both. You’ll be amazed what we can achieve, even without me being in the room with you!
- Solo Organizing is for clients who feel they just need a nudge in the right direction. With a 1-hour visit to your home or office, we’ll talk about your challenges and what steps you should follow. I’ll then prepare a customized 4-page action plan for your project, leaving you to implement it. This package also includes a 30 minute follow-up coaching call, to hold you accountable and address any remaining questions or issues.
- Maintenance Sessions are available to help you practice your organizing skills or take care of “backsliding” – which is perfectly natural! I judge my success on your ability to stay organized after I leave. However, if and when real-life intervenes, I am happy to return to help you get back on track.
- Teaching and Seminars are available on a variety of topics to Bay Area social and professional groups. View more information on this option.
You can view a comparison and pricing of these packages.
Because organizing is a very collaborative activity, I warmly invite you to view my working agreement, which helps you make the most of our time together.
How to choose a Professional Organizer
There are many different types of Organizers, with individual specialisms. This information will help you identify someone who is right for your needs.